Building Member & Guest Guidelines
Monday, June 8 2020 6:30 AM
COVID-19 RSCK Building Re-opening guidelines for Members and Guests
- The main lobby doors will be unlocked during normal business hours. The conference center doors will remain locked to control points of entry.
- You are not permitted to enter the RSCK office building if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed illness with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- You are not permitted to enter the RSCK office building if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Upon entering the building all building guests will proceed to the front desk to complete a required health certification and a contactless temperature check. If a certification is not completed, or the temperature guidelines are not met, you will be asked to leave the building.
- Space demarcations will be posted in the lobby and other common areas to note social distancing requirements.
- All building guests are recommended to wear masks. Masks will be available at the front desk for a nominal fee. Staff will wear masks upon request if they are not already wearing a mask due to their own preference.
- Gloves may also be worn, but not required. Gloves are also available at the front desk. Staff may wear gloves as a preference, but all staff are hand washing and sanitizing multiple times throughout the day, including before and after each guest interaction.
- The member workstation will be closed to all building guests until further notice.
- In-person meetings will be held as deemed necessary. Meeting attendance will be limited due to the social distancing guidelines. Please contact the office to make accommodations for individuals who may be at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
- RSCK staff will continue to offer foyer or curbside pickup for store items, lockboxes, etc. if you prefer to not enter the building.
If you have any questions, please contact our office. We will continue to stay focused on keeping our membership and community healthy while providing exceptional service.Previous: Updated Guidance on Open Houses May 22nd Next: May 2020 SCK Residential Market Stats