Lunch & Learns
Just as it sounds, RSCK members enjoy lunch while networking with peers and learning about various topics to keep them informed about the industry and community. They are great way to get your questions answered on the topic being presented. They are scheduled each April, July and October; but are not planned until a couple of months ahead of the scheduled date, so we can be sure to present on any pressing issue or change in the industry in a timely manner for our members best success with their business. Generally, they are 1 to 1 1/2 hours in length.
October 16, 2019
11:30 to 1:30 ~ Lunch & Learn: Auctions - Basics & Benefits
The best way to see if auction is right for you to incorporate into your business, along with how it is beneficial for your clients/customers and you, is to attend this Lunch & Learn. Join us, as Megan McCurdy Niedens goes over . . .
- How real estate auctions work.
- How can you, an agent, make money from real estate auctions.
- Identify the types of properties that can and have been sold through real estate auctions
- The benefits for selling properties in real estate auctions.
- Understand the benefits to sellers, buyers and brokers in using a real estate auction
- Learn how you determine if auction is an appropriate strategy for your seller.
Registration: RSCK Member - $12 or E-Card
Ways to Register: (316) 263-3167 | Email - Mail - Fax Form
Thank you to Citizens Bank for your support!