"Preparing members for existing and future association, community, business, and personal leadership opportunities."
The purpose of this program is to cultivate visionary leaders not just for our association, but also for their communities and real estate business, through a powerful series of sessions.
This intensive and dynamic experience will combine individual study, group sessions, and actual project experience to develop their leadership skills. Candidates will gain valuable knowledge they can apply in both their business and personal lives.
Sessions include Orientation, Personal Strengths, Team Building, Meeting Management, Legislative, Leadership, Public Relations, Community, Strategic Planning, Conflict Resolution, Negotiations, and Visionary Thinking.
Just 1 Day a Month for 8 Months
January - In the Know: The Program, Yourself & Others!
- StrengthFinders – discover your strengths & how to utilize them
- Team Building – customized program from WSU
February - Know the Association: Meet and Greet
- Robert’s Rules training with KAR Parliamentarian Ann Rempel
- Tour RSCK office & meet staff – learn what they do
- Committees – Hear from the Chairperson what each one is all about
- RSCK Board Meeting
March - What a Capital Idea!
- The legislative process
April - Community and You: One Can Affect the Other
- Wichita Police Department, Wichita Fire Department, Chamber, Visit Wichita, Greater Wichita Partnership
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging, Habitat for Humanity, United Way, Children’s Home, American Red Cross
May – In the Eyes of the Public
- Video book reports from homework assigned at an earlier date
- Social Media training
- Spokesperson/Media training
June – Leadership: What does it take?
- Day of leadership training
July – Disputes: Prevention & Resolution
- Video reports from civic and charity homework assigned at an earlier date
- Mediation/Negotiation/Conflict Resolution
August – Moving Towards the Future
- Strategic Planning training
- Why Use a REALTOR® video work
The cost of RSCK L.E.A.D. Academy is $299 - THAT'S ONLY 37.38 PER DAY.
This includes the eight (8) all-day sessions, all related materials, and lunches.
For questions: Contact Cindi Siggs, Professional Development Director via email or by calling 316.263.3167.