REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
A Candidate Forum will be open to the general membership on August 14, 2019, at 9:00 am in the RSCK Conference Center. This forum will give everyone the opportunity to meet the RSCK Board of Director candidates. The SCK MLS Board of Director candidates will be featured at 10:00 am. There will also be a brief question and answer session during the forum. This is not an interview process, but an informal opportunity for the members to get to know the candidates.
- Wednesday, August 14 2019 9:00 AM
Our Annual Meeting is the "State of the Association" address. Find out what has been going on at RSCK over the course of the year as Committees have been diligently working on your behalf to help ensure your success in many different ways. Receive a copy of the audited financials showing the strength of the Association and that your dues dollars are well spent. If there are any Bylaw changes needed, this is when they will voted on by membership for approval. Enjoy the excitement as the newly elected Directors for the Board are announced.
- Friday, September 13 2019 9:00 AM
Our office will be closed all day Tuesday, January 7th, for an all-staff training day.
- Tuesday, January 7 2020 8:00 AM
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities
9:35 REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
9:50 Professional Development
10:30 Tools & Apps
10:50 REALTOR® Safety
11:20 Pathways to Professionalism
11:35 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:40 Q & A
11:50 RSCK President Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (optional to stay)
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, January 20 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, February 17 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 20 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 18 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 15 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, July 20 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 17 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 21 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 19 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 16 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 21 2020 8:30 AM
- Thursday, February 27 2020 4:00 PM
Our office will be closed on December 24th and December 25th in observation of Christmas Day.
- Thursday, December 24 2020
- Friday, December 25 2020