REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
Our office will be closed 12:00-5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 14th, for a leadership training.
- Tuesday, January 7 2020 8:00 AM
- Thursday, January 7 2021 8:00 AM
- Friday, January 8 2021 8:00 AM
The Forum gives the general membership an opportunity to meet the SCK MLS Board of Directors candidates and ask questions.
- Thursday, January 14 2021 1:00 PM
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities
9:35 REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
9:50 Professional Development
10:30 Tools & Apps
10:50 REALTOR® Safety
11:20 Pathways to Professionalism
11:35 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:40 Q & A
11:50 RSCK President Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (optional to stay)
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, January 18 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, February 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 19 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 17 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 14 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, July 19 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 16 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 20 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 18 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 20 2021 8:30 AM
Information for these events is emailed to the brokers and leadership team directly.
- Thursday, February 25 2021 9:00 AM
- Thursday, July 22 2021 9:00 AM
Featuring hors d'oeuvres from Two Olives and specialty wine and whiskey tastings with Level 2 Sommelier: Mason Hewitt, LDF.
April 15 | 4:00-6:00 PM
Security 1st Title (2127 N, Collective Ln, Wichita, KS 67206)
April 22 | 4:00-6:00 PM
Security 1st Title (3515 N. Ridge Rd., Suite 100, Wichita, KS 67205)
Cost: $99 RPAC investment
RSCK-Members Only Event
Limited Capacity of 50
- Thursday, April 15 2021 4:00 PM
- Thursday, April 22 2021 4:00 PM
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 | 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. | Chicken 'N Pickle (1240 N Greenwich Rd, Wichita, KS)
RSCK's Young Professionals Network (YPN) is excited to host their first event of 2021: A Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! We are excited to provide a fun networking opportunity catered to new and seasoned members alike. This event will provide RSCK Members the opportunity to create meaningful working relationships while enjoying games, drinks, and appetizers, in a private rooftop room at one of Wichita's well-enjoyed venues, Chicken 'N Pickle. But hurry, registration is limited to 50 RSCK Members! All RSCK Members are welcome to attend this fun networking event!
- Wednesday, May 5 2021 4:00 PM
Thursday, June 3rd | Riverfront Stadium
Gates open at 5:35 p.m. with the first pitch at 7:05 p.m.
Wichita Wind Surge vs Arkansas Travelers
All RSCK Members and their friends and families are invited to celebrate our 100th Anniversary and represent the REALTOR® name! With a discounted ticket to the baseball game and our special private party in the picnic area, you'll enjoy networking, a dinner buffet, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and access to a full-service bar.
$15 for RSCK Members and $25 for Non-Members (family & friends). Limited Capacity.
Registration has closed for this event
This event is made possible thanks to the support of the following Business Partner Members...
- Thursday, June 3 2021 5:30 PM
More details to come.
- Thursday, March 11 2021
- Thursday, June 10 2021
The Forum gives the general membership an opportunity to meet the Board of Directors candidates and ask questions.
- Thursday, August 12 2021 9:00 AM
This event immediately follows the RSCK Annual Meeting.
- Friday, September 10 2021 10:00 AM
Our office will be closed on December 24th in observation of Christmas Day.
- Friday, December 24 2021