RSCK Board of Directors Application
Accepting Candidate Applications for the RSCK Board of Directors until June 30th!
RSCK's Leadership Development Committee will meet the first part of July to start the candidate qualification process for the five Director seats that are coming available for a three-year term beginning January 1, 2022.
Directors serve as the governing body of the Association, establishing policy and future direction on behalf of the membership. The time commitment of Directors varies from year to year depending on current issues, future direction, and their program of work. View the Board of Director's Job Description.
Nominees must be REALTOR® members in good standing and must meet the following qualifications:
- At least two years of REALTOR® membership
- At least two years of active REALTOR® Association Committee experience, or equivalent leadership experience, in past three years.
- No violations with the Kansas Real Estate Commission or REALTOR® Code of Ethics within the past three years.
- Broker acknowledgment of application. Requires Broker signature on the application.
- Also, because of the company limitation in the Bylaws (Article XI, Section 5) of “No more than two members of a firm may serve as an elected director”, RE/MAX Premier will not be eligible for a director in 2022.
After a review of the applications submitted to verify the qualifications, the Leadership Development Committee will hold a Candidate Membership Forum on August 12th to give the general membership an opportunity to meet the candidates.
The new RSCK Directors will be elected during the online election that opens on August 23rd at 9:00 a.m.and closes on September 9th at 9:00 am. The results will be announced at the RSCK Annual Meeting on Friday, September 10th at 9:00 am.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for these positions, please have the candidate submit the RSCK DIRECTOR CANDIDATE APPLICATION by June 30th at 5:00 p.m.